Online Modules are Provided at No Cost.
CME credit available for each module.
A resource designed to:
- Enhance prescribers’ and other health professionals’ knowledge, skills and attitudes regarding safe and effective use of medication assisted treatment of opioid use disorder; and
- Increase the flexibility of approaches for providers working in traditional treatment models to allow implementation of the medical model of addiction management, recognizing the importance of pharmacotherapy as the most effective strategy to prevent relapse to opioid use disorder.
Online Modules sponsored by:
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP)
- Association for Medical Education and Research in Substance Abuse (AMERSA)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (AOAAM)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.